sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. The blog you are reading will cover my life as a possible university dropout, climber and seeker of the purpose of life. I started climbing in 2004 with my dear friend Niko. We went to Kiipeilykeskus in Helsinki, Finland. For many years I climbed mostly indoors and didnt show big signs of becoming very focused on rock climbing. After many things changed in my life, some slowly and some abruptly, I had the possibility, will and energy, both mental and physical, to concentrate fully on climbing. Last summer I spent climbing in Rodellar, Spain. In October I moved to the city of Lleida, which is situated in the area of Catalonia. My cover story was to study psychology in the university of Lleida and I believed in it myself for some time. Although I enjoyed studying Spanish and Catalan, my passion is directing me right now towards seeing how far I can develop as a climber. I have progressed relatively quickly, raising my redpoint level from 7a+ to 8a in four months. Although gradewise my goals are set high, the most important journey I am making is the one to finding my inner purpose. This journey is about living in presence, it's a journey to freedom of spirit. This spiritual journey is nowadays an inseparable part of my life and thus my climbing.

With love, peace and joy from Spain
Leena

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti